Why The Dreamers Web?
1. 100% customer support during website development and after completion.
2. Prices to fit anyone's budget.
3. Creative website design.
4. Low overhead = Low prices.
5. Incremental Payments Accepted.
6. The site is designed based on criteria collected from you.
7. We consider web design an art and we enjoy doing it.
8. 15 years of experience in website design, software development and SEO.
9. Experience in Business ownership.
10. Changes and modifications completed within 48 hours.
11. Have built and now maintain over 100 websites.
12. We accept all major credit cards.
To be able to help small businesses grow. We know of people having
billboards, Yellow Page adds and web sites that they pay thousands of
$$ for. Having been small business owners for 10 years, we know how
frustrating that can be. We know that marketing can get very expensive.
Therefore We build the same $1000 to $2000 website for a fraction of
the price. These sites include flash animation and all the things most
companies charge extra for. We get so frustrated hearing people tell us
they spent thousands on a site that we know we could have built in a
week. It's just not fair. We enjoy building web sites, we enjoy working
with people and helping them grow and prosper as business owners and
individuals without their having to spend a small fortune. It also
gives us the opportunity to be creative. Our work is very rewarding in
that we can help people like ourselves who want to be able to work for
themselves. We can truly say that we love what we do and we appreciate
every one of our clients for giving us the opportunity to do what we do.
We don't have office space that we lease. We have one part time
employee. The reason for this is to keep our overhead low so our
client's pricing remains low. We truly believe in small businesses and
we are inspired by people who have the guts to go for it. So we want
to help them succeed by helping them make their first impression on the
World Wide Web at an affordable price.
We make it easy for you by putting the Web design process into 5 steps.
1 ~ Website Design Consultation
2 ~ Designer Recommendations
3 ~ Website Development
4 ~ Review Website
5 ~ Publish Website